Science at ANU - 2020 Virtual Open Week sessions
If you missed the 2020 ANU Virtual Open Week College of Science sessions you had wanted to attend, you can catch up on them below. For any queries about studying Science at ANU, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Astronomy & Astrophysics
- Studying astronomy and the astrophysics at ANU - honours and master level
- The Mount Stromlo Observatory Virtual Tour
- The Explore astronomy and astrophysics at ANU
- Are we alone in the Universe?
- When one telescope just isn't good enough
- When the Universe was a baby
- All about black holes
- The future of space
- Dr Noelia Martinez: I Want My Own Star Too!
- Building blocks for baby planets
- Employability in astronomy and astrophysics
- Turbulence - from your hot chocolate to big galaxies
Climate & Energy Change
- Study a Master of Climate Change or Energy Change
- Understanding climate science, our greatest challenge
- Master of Energy Change and Master of Climate Change (Indonesia-based students)
- Energy change - student experiences
- Climate change: a sustainability, policy and health crisis – where do we go from here?
- Volcanoes, earthquakes and climate change
- Geophysical Fluid Dynamics laboratory with Kial Stewart
- Rocks in a new light!
- Life on a scientific expedition ship with Brad Opdyke
- Discover the science of seismology at ANU
- What do Genghis Khan and the Australian lungfish have in common?
- Employability in earth sciences
- Earth Sciences - student experiences
- Can Australia save the Murray-Darling Basin?
- Conservation in the 21st century – Conducting fieldwork in Environmental Science
- Understanding food systems
- How sustainable development studies can help solve global challenges
- Managing bushfires – how the Fenner School research is changing how we think about fire
- Want to study Environmental Science? - Putting together your undergraduate degree
- Forestry in the 21st Century
- Honours and Masters degrees at Fenner School of Environment & Society
- New insights into bushfire recovery
- Environment - student experiences
- ANU Science on Location: Booderee National Park
- Vietnam Field School 2018
- Fiji Field School
- Fiji Reef Study (Fiji Field School)
- Unlocking the secrets of Australia’s environment with fieldwork
- Protecting Australia’s endangered species