A Summer Research Scholarship at The Australian National University is an exceptional research opportunity for undergraduate students, providing insight into what studying for an Honours or a graduate research degree is all about.
The scholarship gives you the opportunity to stretch your academic and personal boundaries by undertaking your own research project during a seven to eight week summer program.
For scholars, it's also about networks, friendships, and fun! Our program extends beyond libraries and laboratories to workshops, forums and social activities within the summer scholar community.
A Summer Research Scholarship includes
- full board on campus
- a weekly allowance
- return travel to Canberra
- an opportunity to undertake a short research project on an approved topic.
- approximately seven to eight weeks from mid November to late January.
- undergraduate students in their third or final year of their degree or Honours students, and currently enrolled at an Australian or New Zealand university
- other students may also be considered at the discretion of individual ANU Colleges/academic areas.