The Indonesian Endowment Fund for Education – Lembaga Pengelola Dana Pendidikan (LPDP) – provides financial support to Indonesian students undertaking masters and PhD programmes at top Australian universities. ANU is a popular choice for LPDP Scholarships recipients and being Australia's highest-ranked university (QS World University Rankings 2021) it is an ideal institution to prepare the future leaders of Indonesia.
LPDP Regular Scholarship
The Regular LPDP Scholarship allows Indonesian students to study postgraduate programs in selected priority areas, such as Development Studies, Geography, and Social Policy and Administration.
Depending on your choice of courses, the following science postgraduate programs may qualify for an LPDP Regular scholarship:
- Master of Climate Change
- Master of Earth Sciences / Master of Earth Sciences (Advanced)
- Master of Energy Change / Master of Energy Change (Advanced)
- Master of Environment / Master of Environment (Advanced)
- Master of Forestry / Master of Forestry (Advanced)
- Master of Science in Agricultural Innovation / Master of Science in Agricultural Innovation (Advanced)
- Master of Science in Earth Sciences
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Other LPDP Scholarships
There are other types of LPDP scholarships designed for specific groups and regions.
Please note ANU does not manage this program and the information on this page may not be up-to-date. You can find up-to-date information on eligibility criteria, application deadline and other details on the official LPDP Scholarships website.