The Ecogenomics and Bioinformatics Lab (EBL) is a joint initiative of ANU and CSIRO that seeks to support training, collaboration and cross-pollination.
The lab includes experimental and computational components to underpin studies across both data generation and data analysis.
- Biorupter Sonicator
- NGS Express liquid handler (aka robot)
- Labchip GXII
- Labchip DS
- Labchip XT
- Four thermal cyclers (including one 384 plate compatible)
- Viaflo Adjustable Spacing Pipettes
- Hybe oven
- Thermomixer heat blocks (x2)
- Qubit Fluorometer
- Gel-running station
- Lots of manual and electronic pipettes
- Standard lab bits and pieces – vortexes centrifuges etc
For more information visit the Ecogenomics and Bioinformatics Lab page on the Research School of Biology website.