Talk your way into a cool job and hookup with some of the most interesting companies in Canberra.
- Are you an UC, ANU, ADFA or CIT student with digital, STEM, problem solving or research skills?
- Are you looking for a part-time job, internship or project?
- Do you want to work with some of the most innovative companies in the Capital?
- Then this event is for you!
Join us for an evening of speed networking for jobs with some of the coolest startups, innovative companies and agencies in Canberra. CSIRO Data61’s Ribit and its partners, UC, the Canberra Innovation Network, E29, Griffin Accelerator, the AIIA and the Canberra Business Chamber are getting together to host another supportive, fast-paced and fun-filled event. Here is Channel 9’s news coverage of the last one at ANU earlier this year:https://www.facebook.com/9NewsCanberra/videos/794971093990119/. Everyone had a blast! Who’s eligible?If you’re a tertiary student in Canberra with skills in marketing, communications, coding, software engineering, web development and design, business, analytics, project management, law or research, then you're in demand! It doesn't matter what you are studying, businesses are looking for the students who have the basic skills and ultimately are the right ‘cultural fit’. The details:
- Where: Ann Harding Conference Centre, University of Canberra, 23 University Drive, Bruce ACT 2617
- When: Thursday 31st August, 5.30pm - 7.30pm (5.00-5.30pm to register)
- Cost: This is a free event, but you will need to be pre-registered and accepted to attend.
- Refreshments will be provided and there will be time for networking after the speed dating.
What next? + To register for the event and get more info, go here. Places are limited so please register ASAP and post a profile on Ribit.+ Selection is based on matching your skills to the needs of employers. You can improve your chances by completing a full profile which really showcases your talents.+ Improve your chances by completing a profile which really showcases your talents.+ Students who are confirmed to attend will be notified the week before the event, and provided with extra instructions for the event . We’re excited, and hope to see you on the night! Contact us if you would like more information on email@example.com Thanks! The Ribit team.