The Energy Change Institute Open Day showcases the latest energy research from ANU and provides a platform for exchanging ideas for ANU researchers, industry, government agencies and other energy stakeholders.
This year's program includes the following presentations:
- State of the Institute - Prof Ken Baldwin, Director, Energy Change Institute
- Keynote address on Australia's potential to harness pumped hydro power - Prof Andrew Blakers, Energy Change Institute
- Presentations from industry
- Winners of the Icon Water/Actew AGL endowment award
- New ECI research clusters:
- New ECI members' research
Lunch is included and will be followed by tours of the Energy Change Institute research facilities.
Please note that parking may be difficult - we strongly advise using public transport, taxi, cycling, walking or allowing plenty of time to find a park.
View ANU visitor parking map