Science, health and medicine is all around us – show us your unique take! From the birds outside your office window, the view down a microscope as you perform your research, or a stunning sunset behind a campus building, it's everything and everywhere, we want you to join us in showcasing this diversity.
Photo: Arctic Splendour by Isa Rosso, ANU alumna (’15)
Examples of science, health and medicine are all around us – show us your unique take! From the birds outside your office window, the view down your microscope, or a stunning sunset behind a campus building.
In the unusual year that is 2020, we urge you to think and look outside the box. Photos of at-home science experiments with your children, the clear night sky outside your home office window, the yoga mat that provides physical and mental well-being - science, health and medicine is everywhere and in everything. Help us showcase its diversity.
The "As You See It!" photography competition is open to all ANU alumni, staff and students. Submit photos from one of twelve categories aligned with the College of Science and College of Health and Medicine research schools. The winning image from each category will feature in the 2021 College of Science and College of Health and Medicine calendar.
Competition categories include:
- ANU Medical School
- Australian Centre for Public Awareness in Science
- Fenner School of Environment and Society
- John Curtin School of Medical Research
- Mathematical Sciences Institute
- Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Research School of Biology
- Research School of Chemistry
- Research School or Earth Sciences
- Research School of Physics and Engineering
- Research School of Population Health
- Research School of Psychology
We can’t wait to see science, health and medicine through your eyes!