We offer a number of programs designed to support Indigenous students to access and succeed in their academic and career progression.
National Indigenous Summer School
The National Indigenous Summer School is a week-long Summer School for Indigenous students in Years 10 and 11, from across Australia, who are interested in science, technology, engineering and mathematics. In this program, students will experience university life while undergoing exciting academic and hands-on activities from a range of discipline fields in relation to 'Global Challenges'.
Scholarships & support
- Fenner School Scholarship for an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Student
- Indigenous HDR, Honours and Masters Student Support Funds
- Mobility program for undergraduate students to undertake courses on-country
- Indigenous Undergraduate Scholarships
- Mobility funds for Indigenous undergraduate students
Other University-wide scholarships for Indigenous students are available. View ANU scholarships for more information.