ANU Master degrees are now available to everyone with a Bachelor degree, providing more options to study outside your undergraduate discipline.
Current ANU students
Currently enrolled students wishing to change the program they are studying may apply for a program transfer. New students may not apply for a program transfer until they have studied for at least one semester/session. Find more information and forms on the Students website.
For the purposes of admission and enrolment at ANU, domestic applicants are:
- Australian or New Zealand citizens (or dual citizenship holders of either country)
- Australian permanent residents
- Holders of Australian humanitarian visas
Domestic student application for graduate coursework programs is through the University Admissions Centre.
For the purposes of admission and enrolment at ANU, international applicants are those who are not domestic, which includes:
- Citizens of countries other than Australia or New Zealand
- New Zealand permanent residents
- People who do not hold an Australian permanent resident or humanitarian visa
International students applying for a graduate coursework programs should apply online.
The closing date for semester one entry is 15 November, and the semester two closing date is 15 April.
Doctor of Medicine and Surgery (MChD) applications
Please note the Doctor of Medicine and Surgery (MChD) program has different entry requirements and application procedure. Visit the ANU Medical School website for more information.